The Cloud provides exciting opportunities for nonprofits to advance their missions. With the right technologies in place, nonprofits can gain continuity, reliability, and improved efficiency in their operations and in their mission delivery. At Nimbus Nonprofit Solutions, we lend our expertise to help organizations realize these opportunities quickly, professionally, and affordably.
Our consulting services for nonprofit organizations:
- Strategic technology planning: Road maps, Cloud services, data architectures, Enterprise Architecture
- Microsoft 365 licensing, migration, design and enhancement
- System adoption and change management: CRM, MailChimp, Bloomerang, Teams, Document Management
- Infrastructure upgrades and migrations: Cloud to Cloud, data integrations, Google Workspace, Exchange Online, remote work and office relocations
- Software and IT vendor selections: Salesforce, Mosyle, Mobile and Web Services
- Technology talent planning: Help Desk, Systems Administration, IT Management
As your technology partner, we are fully able to manage internal IT projects, including project scheduling, budgets, and resource and partner management.
We bring an established ability to assess requirements, make recommendations, and implement solutions for fundraising, membership and contact management, identity and device management, grant making, and content management.
Responsible for providing enterprise architecture leadership on new technologies and cloud-based systems and delivering sustainable solutions.